Sunday, April 27, 2008

Overrall opinion of English 360

I really enjoyed taking this class. I grew up reading children's books and still love them today, but this class gave me a new appreciation for children's literature. It really gave me an insight of how important it is and the variety of ways it can be used. As a future teacher, I knew reading to children was important, but I have learned how much more of an impact it can really make on a child. By taking this class, it showed me a whole new perspective on how to look and analyze different pieces of literature. Looking back at the traditional fairy tales was so interesting, because a lot of them I had never heard some of the versions, and I think they really show have children's literature has been shaped over the past few decades. The novels were great too, because a lot of them I read as a child, but did not appreciate them or was really interested in them. Overrall it was a great course and I think has really influenced me and will really come into play when I become a teacher.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

初次拜訪,踩踩您的格子,跟您拜個碼頭囉~~.................................................................