Friday, April 4, 2008

The Best School Year Ever

One of my favorite books to read, that I read multiple times was The Best School Year Ever by Barbara Robinson. It was a great book because it was a easy read and also very entertaining. It is kind of a sequel to The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, which is about this family called the Herdmans, who are known for the constant trouble they cause wherever they go. In The Best School Year Ever, it describes this family and their school experiences. I loved it because the kids are so entertaining and it constantly keeps you engaged. Also as a kid, I felt like you could always pin point other students in your classes that you thought of when reading this book. It has a really great theme, because in the end of the story, the children end up doing a a major turn around. It is a great read and I would definitely recommend it for children!

No comments: